We are back with another L and O apartments home decor blog! We are all about creating a home environment that makes you feel fresh and renewed. When it comes to decorating your bathrooms at your North Hollywood Arts District apartments for rent, there are so many fun and cost-effective ways to do it.
Decorating Your L+O North Hollywood Arts District Apartments: Bathroom Edition
- Get A Plant Or Two Nothing makes your bathroom feel more alive than a bit of greenery. For this space, find a house plant that likes humidity. We suggest air plants or ferns. For those of us not big on being plant parents, opt for some rubber plants. If you happen to be a great plant parent, we suggest going big and add a tall palm leaf tree in the corner by the shower.
- Paint Everything One Color We are all for a statement wall in your North Hollywood apartments for rent. However, not all spaces allow for them. The bathroom can be one of them. Instead, we suggest picking one color and sticking to it all around. We love colors that brighten up the space. You can never go wrong with neutrals, and we love any shade of green.
- Create Accents With Rugs Bathroom rugs by the sink are essential. They are also a great way to bring color into this space, especially if you are trying to go the more minimal route. One of our favorite places to shop for items like this is Jungalow.
- Lean A Ladder The bathrooms in your luxury apartments for rent in North Hollywood include a lot of storage space. However, putting certain bathroom items on display can be fun and unique. We suggest a wooden ladder and lean it against a wall to hang your bath towels.
- Baskets Speaking of organizing, baskets are another great way to segment additional toiletries. We love wicker baskets next to the toilet to store extra rolls of toilet paper. The same goes for hand towels by the sink.
- Add A Fun Shower Current Like the rug, shower curtains are a great way to bring a sense of playfulness and color to your bathroom. We are partial to shower curtains with geometric shapes.
Whatever you decide to do to decorate your apartment bathroom, just remember to have fun and make this space your own!